PUE Sessions second edition will start next Wednesday, November 4th. This year’s event will be moved to the online world and will consist of five virtual sessions about the most innovative solutions in Big Data and Cloud for on premise, cloud or hybrid infrastructures.
As a reference in critical environments in Big Data and Cloud, in PUE we are focused on helping the growth and business transformation both in the optimization of processes and in the decisions based on the analysis and exploitation of data. This is why we are launching, one more year, PUE Sessions. A meeting point for professionals and companies determined to learn and explore the state of the art technologies in Big Data and Cloud through high level technical sessions.
Make your data shine
Multinationals referents in the sector will not only be accompanying PUE, their official partner and integrator, they will also actively participate showing the latest trends on Cloud, Big Data, Automated Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Extreme Monitoring. In each session there will be hands-on workshops and demos where you will be able to see the solutions in action.
Under the theme «Make your data sine», PUE Sessions agenda will feature PUE experts and top level speakers from Google Cloud, Datadog, Cloudera and DataRobot:
November 4th – “Cloud Digital Evolution”
- Keynote: Building Cloud Native Companies. Speaker: Ramón de la Rosa, Cloud & Big Data Architect at PUE.
- Google Cloud capabilities for Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Speaker: Ester Morales, Customer Engineer and Infrastructure Modernization Specialist at Google.
- Cloud Code with Kubernetes. Speaker: Sergio Rodríguez de Guzmán, CTO at PUE.
November 11th – “Modern Monitoring & Security”
- Keynote: Logs and Metrics consolidation. Speaker: Arnaud Delanoue, Big Data Architect at PUE.
- Monitoring for Serverless. Speaker: Ara Pulido, Developer Relations at Datadog.
- Hybrid Cloud Monitoring. Speaker: Ramón de la Rosa, Cloud & Big Data Architect at PUE.
November 18th – “Data & Analytics in the Public Cloud”
- Keynote: Big Data Next Gen. Speaker: Sergio Rodríguez de Guzmán, CTO at PUE.
- Discover Cloudera Data Platform, the hybrid cloud platform for your strategy around data. Speaker: Juan Zapatero, Solution Architect at Cloudera.
- Maximum Big Data Performance Tuning. Speaker: Arnaud Delanoue, Big Data Architect at PUE.
November 25th – “The Intelligence Revolution”
- Keynote: Business Impact from AI. Speaker: Arnaud Delanoue, Big Data Architect at PUE.
- No more trAIning camps: better predictions faster with Automated Machine Learning. Speaker: Boris Cordes, Senior Director Partners & Alliances at DataRobot.
- AI Journey: Challenges and solutions. Speaker: Boris Cordes, Senior Director Partners & Alliances at DataRobot.
December 2nd – “Big Data Xperience”
- Keynote: Big Data and Cloud Fullstack. Speaker: Sergio Rodríguez de Guzmán, CTO at PUE.
- Panel Discussion: Big Data Native Companies. Speakers: Félix Sernández, Data and Advertising Manager at Mediaset España; Ignacio Charfolé, Architecture, Government and BI & Big Data Development Manager at Telefónica; and Hugo González, Head of the Information Structures and Advanced Analytics area at Caser.
- Event Streaming management with NIFI. Speaker: Ezequiel Medina, Big Data Specialist at PUE.
We are looking forward to seeing you every Wednesday, from November 4th to December 2nd, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., to discuss what is coming up in Big Data and Cloud. Attend live or sign up to receive the recording!
Make your data shine!
Links of interest:
- PUE Sessions – 5 virtual sessions: AGENDA AND REGISTRATIONS.
- More information about the services and technologies in which PUE offers support to companies in the following link.
Contact us for more information and registration:
PUE Services: email@example.com