Barcelona, March 28th
Organized and promoted by PUE, the national reference in training and official ICT certification, PUE DAY is set up in its 5th edition as the annual meeting with innovation for the ICT educational community: teachers, area managers and directors of educational institutions in the country.
This year’s agenda offers in its Friendly Experience Edition no less than 14 different activities to facilitate teaching in technology and promote innovation in the classroom. Throughout the day, there will be new developments, added value and applicability of the teaching resources of the most prestigious Academy initiatives worldwide in training and official ICT certification: Cisco, Microsoft, Oracle, Cloudera, VMware®, LPI and Red Hat.
A whole day of practical and innovative activities where you can acquire knowledge and share experiences with centers throughout Spain:
- Current lectures: The latest developments in the educational resources of the programs of international scope and recognition Microsoft Imagine Academy and Cisco Networking Academy.
- Innovative workshops: aimed at showing how to transfer to students contents, laboratories and experiences based on the most innovative technological solutions in Big Data, IoT, Cybersecurity, Scratching, Python and DevOps, among others.
- Free PUE Mobile Certification day: attendees will have the opportunity to take free official exams in Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS), Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) and Linux Essentials.
- Free access to official online training: as a proposal of added value and associated with the theme of the activities to be held, PUE DAY gives access to registration, both in person or online, to official non tutored online training in Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS), Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), Python, Packet Tracer, Cybersecurity, Linux Essentials, Java and Oracle Databases.
PUE DAY is an event in which the key players for the growth of the IT industry in our country are gathered: Employment, Education and Business. Highlight the institutional support, as well as the presence of the Public Administration and leading multinationals in the technological world throughout the day:
- Opening by the Public State Employment Service (SEPE). 9:15am to 9:30am. Ms. Angelines Turón Turón, General Deputy Director of Information Technology and Communications.
- Round table conference “”Employability and ICT“. 9:30am to 10:00am The Ministry of Employment, the Ministry of Education of Madrid and the multinationals Microsoft, Cisco, Red Hat and Oracle will participate. The current situation of the sector will be discussed in terms of employability, as well as projects and measures, current and future, to qualify students, increase employment levels and be able to meet the demand of ICT professionals.
- Closing by INTEF. 5:50pm to 6:00pm Laura Morillas Molina, Director of the Institute of Educational Technologies and Teacher Training of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports (INTEF).
- Free assistance. Limited capacity.
- Registration to the open event with two forms of participation: registration in person and subscription for people who cannot attend but wish to receive post-event documentation.
- PUE DAY 5th edition – April 17th, 2018 – Information and registration: pue.es/pueday2018
- Event agenda
- More information on the educational programs PUE manages: pue.es/educacion
- Web PUE DAY, previous edition – April 26th, 2017: pue.es/pueday2017